Blackberry Playbook – Competition to Apple Ipad
The latest upcoming gadget from the Canadian manufacturer Reliance in Motion will be released soon as Blackberry Playbook, to compete with the existing Apple tablet Ipad.
Blackberry phones, the best selling business utility gadgets are developed by a Canada based company named Research in Motion. The first Blackberry gadget came to existence with a monochrome display in 1999 which laid the foundation for these advanced gadgets. All Blackberry phones are considered to provide excellent messaging abilities with QWERTY keypad evident in almost all modern Blackberry gadgets. Besides, they are also said to utilize less power than other hi-tech mobile phones. The most innovative technology in the mobile phone arena is the tablet PC designed to provide the functionalities of laptops and smart phones. In order to compete with Apple’s Ipad, Research in Motion has also announced its tablet PC Blackberry Playbook expected to release in April 2011.
The amazing functionalities expected to be present in BlackBerry PlayBook include:
* Larger TFT touch sensitive screen of 7.0 inches with sensors and millions of color support add life to its high resolution of 600×1024 pixels.
* Three versions of internal memory with 16/32/64 GB and 1 GB RAM support to store all your documents, videos, music, images etc.
* The all new Blackberry Tablet operating system based on QNX, speeded up by 1 GHz dual core processor.
* 5 mega pixel primary camera is expected to provide high resolution 2592×1944 pixels quality images along with 1080p HD video recording.
* An exceptional 3 mega pixel front camera to click self portraits which can also be utilized for video chatting with family and friends.
* Perfect business utility with document viewer, Adobe flash support, HDMI port and organizer.
* Connectivity through Wi-Fi along with Bluetooth and USB for file transfer.
* From software to hardware, all the features available within the gadget are solely controlled by Research in Motion.
* Blackberry lifestyle with multitasking abilities evident in all the gadgets manufactured by the Canadian company.
* Ultra slim gadget with 10mm thickness thus making it handy and fitting perfectly in your pocket.
* Codec support for superior media playback.
* OpenGL video support for advanced gaming experience.
* Supporting multiple browser windows to be opened at the same time without deteriorating the speed.
* Automatically connect to Blackberry Enterprise Server with access to corporate email systems.
The Playbook 3G version is expected to be released after the launch of Wi-Fi version. It will prove to be highly competitive to another expected product Blackberry Bold Touch with QWERTY keypad. The powerful Playbook gadget is sure to give you a complete portable PC experience with more features and functionalities than your bulky computer. Mobile phone deals pertaining to this Blackberry gadget are expected to hit the UK market through Vodafone, Orange, O2, Three, Virgin and T-Mobile contracts along with the benefit of free gifts and incentives. Besides, you can also expect cheaper pay as you go and Sim free deals with Blackberry Playbook enabling its flexible usage. So just go ahead and be among the foremost customers to avail this beautifully designed handset in your hands.
About the Author
Tomy Nastey shares his knowledge on technical gizmos that makes you able to find the plans that best fits your needs. He has won appreciation from people for write about Blackberry Curve Touch deals, BlackBerry Phones, BlackBerry PlayBook deals
UK Blackberry Bold 9900 Unboxing